19/09/2026

Dj G Smooth, Dj Nitro & Dj Ekim - G Smooth birthday tape

Side A
Side B

STREAM BELOW

Side A
Side B

Ekim does most of the B Side in what i'm guessing was an early tape for him

I don't know much about PHAT FLAVAS aside from it being a record shop. Listening to the tape, on LA Luv's birthday shout-out to G Smooth, LA mentions how "THE STRANGERS" are no longer beefing PHAT FLAVAS 

THE BAD NEWS - After about 10 minutes on Side A, the quality takes a noticeable dip. I've left the A side completely raw, so if you think you can reduce the bass without making it sound worse, please try. I'll upload your effort. Weirdly there are parts after the dip where it sounds OK. See what you think

Side B sounds absolutely fine though, so don't miss out on that at least

I've included a rare BEHIND THE SCENES photo where the Side A problem is shown




No comments:

Post a Comment

No requests, eh?