21/08/2023

Kool Mike Ski - Can't hold back

Side A
Side B

STREAM BELOW

Side A
Side B

** 21/8/23 - SIDE A & B FIXED. PASSWORD IS grimeandlime

It's called CAN'T HOLD BACK but for some unknown reason I decided it was called NO WAY OUT, and labelled it as such. A mistake
 

There's a mixtape book coming out featuring interviews with DJs and collectors. I'm not featured, but I have nothing interesting to say. The book is called "Do Remember" and is available to pre-order now HERE. It drops sometime in October of this year.

Add the @DoRememberBook on Instagram for previews and their top mixtape picks (along with audio)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I wait they've interviewed to the largest mixtape collector as far, my man Tapemasta (Pushin' Tapes), who I've met to back in 2009, and lives in East New York (Brooklyn). :)

    ReplyDelete

No requests, eh?